The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday -Thrift Store Edition

While I was in AZ visiting my family, I made sure to stop at one of my favorite thrift stores in town. And as usual, it did not disappoint. So here is my thrift store outfit that I’ll be sharing with Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy.

IMG_4551

{Is it just me, or does everyone else think they look ridiculous in these self-portrait pics?}

Shirt – Old Navy (via thrift store) $3

Capris – Eddie Bauer (via thrift store) $5

Tank and flip flops –Target (old)

And I have to share a close-up of the necklace from Jessica at JessicaNDesigns that I wear practically every day (I also have it in turquoise!). She has awesome jewelry and accessories in her shop, writes a fun blog and often does a “deal of the day” on Facebook (which is when I purchased this purple beauty!).

IMG_4544

Any fellow thrift store shoppers out there? I do have to be in the right mood for clothes shopping at thrift stores. But it helps to know which ones get the good stuff!

If you’re visiting from The Pleated Poppy, thanks for stopping by!




Meet Virginia Design
the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

  1. I am Goodwill's number one fan! Come over to see my amazing GDub wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! Thrift stores can have some amazing deals. I like to get skirts from there. Love the necklace too!

    Joining from WIWW!

    http://comfortandconversation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see from your shop that you're in FW-me too (well, NE FW/Keller). Not only that, but all my family is back in AZ. Small world...

    Love your capris! And that necklace is gorgeous :)

    Hopping over from Thriftaholics Weekly!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice thrift store finds. Thanks for linking up to thriftaholics weekly, hope to see you there this week also :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)