The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Vacation and Shop Announcement

I survived my first 40 hour work week in about 4 years…and I actually enjoyed it.  While I am still a stay at home mom at heart, it is nice to get out in the “real” adult world every now and then!

But now I’ve switched gears and am preparing for our summer vacation down in sunny Miami!  Woo Hoo!  In a few short days, this will be me…

Beach Feet {source}

My husband and I are even sneaking away for a few nights sans kids!  I am excited for the vacation and to meet my first niece who was born just last week.  Remember the bedding I made for her?  I have a couple of other coordinating projects for her room to share so stay tuned for those in the next week or so. 

I’ll try to blog while I’m down there, but please be patient with me if I’m hanging out at the pool, letting the grandparents watch the kids, sipping on a cold beverage, instead of sitting behind my computer, blogging.  No offense.  Make sure you “Like” my Facebook page, if you don’t already, because I’ll probably post on there a little more regularly.

And finally I will be closing down the shop while we’re away so if there’s something that you’ve had your eye on, go get it now :)

5 comments:

  1. yay!! good for you- have fun! you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooray!!!! Sounds like a dreamy vacation! Have SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with you!!!! Just kidding! Hope you have tons of fun and get some much needed and deserved r and r.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sun bathing and relaxing! I - AM - JEALOUS!! Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely Hawaiian holiday, and don't give us a thought!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)