The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Monday, June 6, 2011

You Asked for it…You Got it!

Well friends, for those of you that said you’d like to see my Bandana Skirts in the shop…you’re in luck! I just added them today :)

IMG_5042b

You pick the color!

IMG_5049b

I also added a few other things, like these adorable dinosaur crowns for your little dinosaur-lover (they also make great party favors!).

IMG_5053b

IMG_5056b

And some Binky Bag/Burp Cloth gift sets. Perfect for a baby shower gift!

IMG_5036b

IMG_5023b

IMG_5031b

And consider pairing these gift sets with a bath cloth or blankie for the ultimate baby shower gift!

So come by and take a look…you just might find something you can’t live without :)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! I think adding them is a GREAT idea and I LOVE the other goodies too!!! :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am DEFINITELY buying one of these. Hmmmm...which color???

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)