The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Friday, December 3, 2010

Binky Bag Winners!

I am excited to announce the 2 winners of the Binky Bags are Cassie and Olga! Yay! These are the bags these lucky ladies have chosen.

Cassie

Olga

For those of you that didn't win the giveaway but still would love to have a Binky Bag (for yourself or a friend), I'm offering a special to my lovely blogger followers. I am offering FREE SHIPPING (that'll save you $5) through the weekend. Just email me with the subject "Binky Bag Offer" and let me know what bag you want. Remember I'm selling at a craft fair this Sunday so if you want to make sure to get the bag you want, place your order now! The cost for the Binky Bag is $15 and I accept PayPal. Consider pairing it with a Blankie or matching Burp Cloth for just $10 more!

And as for Cassie and Olga, send me your address to happybabydesigns@yahoo.com and I'll get your Binky Bags in the mail to you ASAP! (And make sure I got your bag choice right).

Thank you everyone who participated in my Giveaway! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. oh, and i had wanted the one that is thid down in the original post- black with big huge flowers. sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! I won! I won! I won! That is exactly the one I love! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)