The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Funky Finds Booth

Today was the first day of the Funky Finds Spring Fling.  It was a lot of fun, I met some great people (even a sweet follower of the blog; hi Laura!) and saw some amazing handmade items.  I also managed to sell some of my own stuff!  It was a long day and I’m exhausted, but I thought I’d share some pictures of my booth with you. 

IMG_3785

IMG_3786

IMG_3787

IMG_3788

IMG_3791

IMG_3792

I’ll be back again tomorrow for those of you that are local!  Come by and say hello!

6 comments:

  1. it looks wonderful!!! you are so good at putting it all together so it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth is SO pretty (I love that little pink cradle). Hope it was a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Is it going well? It should, everything is so darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. your booth was so pretty! now onto cowtown indie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is SOOO lovely! Where is local?

    I've got a little setup in the Harrisburg, PA area...we should swap stuff to sell for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your booth is so cute. love all your display items. so vintagey fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)