The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Friday, April 1, 2011

Future Project Friday #18

This week’s “Future Project Friday” is more of an “In-Process Project Friday”. My first niece is going to be born in June (Yay!) and I offered to make the bedding for her room.

Remember this fabric?

IMG_3339

Well we found a third fabric to go along with it and this is what I’m using to make the crib skirt and the bumper. Doesn’t this fabric just make you smile? It’s going to be so pretty in the room and I can’t wait to see the nursery come together (they’ve painted the wall with the crib on it gray and the rest of the walls a pale yellow).

IMG_3517

I am so excited about this project and I am so happy to be able to do this for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. I don’t want to give away the details of the bedding (since I want them to be surprised at the shower next weekend) but I promise I will share details after the shower.

So what are you working on this weekend? Any future projects on your To-Do list?

2 comments:

  1. those patterns look wonderful. i am so game on the mustard color mixed with the fushia-divine! Can't wait to see the finish project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those patterns. Can't wait to see your finish product. Thanks!

    Homeowner Insurance

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)