The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Winner!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever Giveaway! And thank you so much to CSN Stores for generously giving one lucky follower a $40 Gift Card.

I know, I know, get to the winner! Using Random.org, the winner of the CSN Gift Card is......SUSAN! She had this to say "OH MY! Did you see the Texas A&M page. WOW! I woudl have to buy something from this section! Maybe flip flops or a bag to wear to our first family Aggie Football game in the Fall or a door mat or something. Did you see CSN has a leather TAMU couch...what???!!! Just wow!"

Well, Susan, I guess these beauties may soon be yours...




Thanks again to everyone who played along. I wish you all could've won! Maybe we'll have to have another giveaway when I hit 300 followers! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi from New Friend Friday!
    Sorry I missed that great giveaway!
    I love what you did with that Target tablecloth. Awesome DIY project!
    I'm following so I can come back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found and following you from the Girl Creative! Love the previous posts wall art!
    Have a great Friday!
    ~Briana
    priesterspeace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)