The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Friday, June 25, 2010

Future Project Friday #10 & My Week Ahead

Hi everyone, TGIF! I'm a little late in my Future Project Friday post, but I've been working (outside the home, that is) and I swear, I am useless when I work!

So let's get on with it. I came across this guest post by Shannon from Shannon Makes Stuff over at Someday Crafts. She took a plain $3 T-shirt from Wal-Mart and turned it into this...


Isn't it so cute! I love it and I'm totally going to have to go buy a cheap T-shirt and give this one a try. Go check out her blog, too. She has a lot of fun projects and tutorials including a duct tape dress form that you have to check out.



My sister is in town this week to keep me company while my husband takes the kids to his family's house...by himself. I've never been without my kids before and I'm having mixed emotions about it. I'm really excited to have a mommy vacation, and it's going to be so much fun spending time with my sister. But....I'm going to miss my babies so much! (And my husband, of course :)

So, I have a TON of projects on the agenda while they're gone (I'm hoping that'll help keep my mind off the fact that I'm missing my family). Maybe we'll have time to make one of these CUTE T-shirts! The biggest project we're going to tackle is my living room/craft room makeover. I've been preparing for this makeover for awhile. Check out my Fabric Rack, Craft Tray, Lamp Transformations, and Fabric Wall Art. These are just some of the projects that will be incorporated in the room.

So here's one more "Before" picture before you see the beautiful "After".

Totally in need of a makeover, I know! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute shirt! Enjoy your makeover..half the fun is in the planning and dreaming. Have a great weekend my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for loving my shirt! I am so glad you found it because your blog is fabulous!~ I'll be checking back in! Thanks again@!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your room makeover. Can't wait to see what you do!

    Also, thanks so much for your comment on my shelf redo! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)