The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Free, Last Minute Card for Grandparents

If you're anything like me, you remember other people's birthdays the day of (maybe the day before if I'm really thinking clearly). But unfortunately, most of our family lives out of town so by the time I remember a birthday, it's too late to get a card there on time.

So I've come up with the Best, Free, Last Minute, Melt-the-Grandparents'-Heart, Card idea. (It also works great for aunts and uncles!)

Here's what you do: Print out your birthday message (or if your kids are older, have them draw/write their own card). Have your child(ren) hold the sign. Take their precious picture and email it to the birthday recipient. Wait for Grandparents to call and tell you it is the best birthday present they received all year!

Who wouldn't love an adorable message like this on their birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)