The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Baby Girl

Today is my "baby" girl's second birthday (sniff, sniff...sigh). It's hard to believe that time can move so quickly. It seems like she was just born yesterday, but at the same time it seems I have known her my whole life. I can't imagine my life without this little person who makes me laugh everyday, who gives cuddles that would melt your heart, who can get me to do just about anything by giving me those eyes, who thinks her brother hung the moon, who has brought so much joy to our lives. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! Mommy loves you!



3 comments:

  1. aw, she is adorable!!! happy birthday to your baby! my baby turns 4 on monday.... i can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! She is so precious and pretty. Happy 2nd Birthday to your little princess. They sure are sweetie! :)

    Adin

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)