The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Doll Diaper

So as you know, I have decided to MAKE every gift I give this year. Shortly after making this New Year's Resolution, my son was invited to a birthday party for a little girl from his Music Class that was turning 3. I found this adorable pattern for baby doll diapers from Prudent Baby (a blog that I absolutely LOVE!) and decided to make a couple for the birthday party. Here's how they turned out:


I am happy to report that the recipient of these doll "panties" (as she calls them) LOVES them! Handmade Gift #1 - success!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)