The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Children's Gift Ideas

As Christmas is QUICKLY approaching, I thought I'd revisit some of my favorite children's projects from this year. I'd like to make something for my kids this year, but I haven't decided what yet. It seems like I have a million things going on and it's been hard to evening think about new projects! But hopefully these will give you some inspiration!


Turn your kid's art into a T-shirt. They will be so proud to wear their art!

I love these floor cushions inspired by Land of Nod. Pair it with some new books and you have a great gift for any age!

How about a little apron for that budding chef of yours...or any child that likes to make a mess ;)

And how about a new kitchen to go along with that new apron?

These no-sew tutu's would be so cute in red for the holidays.

If you have a little boy in your life, and he likes cars, he must have a car playmat!

And what little girl wouldn't love a matching bib and diaper for her dolls? I would've totally loved these when I was little!

This dinosaur crown would make a great stocking stuffer!

And whether you make these I-Spy Books and Bags for presents or for travel during this holiday season, your kids will LOVE them! My kids still love to search for "new" things in their books and bags.


Hopefully this has given you some gift ideas for your little ones this holiday season. Now I just need someone to give me some ideas as to what to make my little ones! Any suggestions?


Linking up here:

Making

Photobucket

mmm button
The Girl Creative
The DIY Show Off
toolsareforwomentoo
Polly Want a Crafter

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Those are all great gift ideas! I love the homemade I Spy book! Thanks for your all in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that tutu for my daughter when she was one, and she still wears it! (she's turning 4 in a month...) We just add some tulle every now and then. Great gift ideas! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the ideas especially the kitchen. what a joy to receive gifts made with love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, you are definitely "making the world cuter"! What great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)