The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Monday, March 28, 2011

FREE Bath Cloths!

Hi friends! I'm feeling particularly generous on this Monday afternoon, so figured I'd offer you all a freebie from my Etsy shop. This week only, I am offering a 2 FREE BATH CLOTHS with every purchase!

IMG_3855b

The Bath Cloth is great as a washcloth (either in the bath or to clean up little faces after meals); as a shield to protect little faces when rinsing in the bath (that’s how we use ours); or throw them in the diaper bag for on-the-go messes.

There are 7 different styles to choose from. Feel free to mix and match!

Just let me know in the "notes to seller" which ones you want! Happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)