The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Bloggy Friendships

When I first started this blog, I didn't know if anyone was or would ever be reading it. It was a way for me to chronicle all of my projects, journal my life as a mommy and promote my shop. I never imagined it would lead to some great friendships.

Social networking gets a bad rep for separating people and keeping them from real interaction. As a stay at home mom that doesn't always have daily, adult interaction (until my husband gets home), the internet, email, Facebook, Twitter, and blogs are an amazing way to connect with other people.

A couple of weeks ago I hosted a giveaway over at The Girl Creative and Courtney of Frog 2 Fab won it. She was so sweet and picked out the Binky Bag and matching Burp Cloth that she wanted for her little one. After receiving it, she wrote this sweet post on her blog and even wrote a review for my Facebook page.

As if that wasn't enough, yesterday she sent me this super sweet, handmade, thoughtful Thank You card.


This process of blogging is not at all what I originally expected it to be. It has been so much more. I am so grateful for all of my followers and I am so happy to be a follower of so many great blogs.

Thanks, Courtney! And it makes me so happy that you like your Binky Bag and Burp Cloth!

1 comment:

  1. hi Rebecca - thanks so much for stopping by today. I can totally relate to the "stay-at-home-mom-I-need-adult-interaction" thing on a daily basis. Blogging has also been so good for me - way more than I ever expected. Hope you're having a good week and that it's somewhat WARM where you are! -diane

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)