The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, May 6, 2010

Future Project Friday #3


For our third installment of FUTURE PROJECT FRIDAY, I'm featuring this clever idea from Primitive and Proper. She uses old sheet music to make these blocks with the word "salut" stenciled on them (though you could stencil them with any word that fit your room). You can find the tutorial here. While you're there, check out the rest of her blog. I am IN LOVE with all of her furniture rehabs! I spent about an hour the other day looking through her blog at all of the amazing pieces she has refinished, painted, re-stained, etc... Go check her out and you might just find a new blog to follow (I did!)!

As you may recall, I'm planning a couple of room redos this summer. One of the rooms I'm going to ambitiously tackle is my formal living/dining room (which also doubles as guest room and craft room). Anyway, I think this would be PERFECT over the piano. So even though this is the third project I've featured on FUTURE PROJECT FRIDAY, I think it might actually be the first project I get to.

I hope you're enjoying my new feature. Let me know what you think. It's been fun for me to revisit my LENGTHY "To Make" list at least once a week. I know I'll never get to all of the amazing projects on there, but it's worth a shot, right?

3 comments:

  1. rebecca- thank you so much for the feature and for your kind words!!! i can't wait to see how yours turn out- am about to go become a follower and look forward to all the future features from other bloggers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love furniture blogs, I have her book marked for my weekends enjoyment...thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely delightful! so full of charm! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)