The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Blog Design

Ok friends, for those of you that have visited my site before tonight, you'll notice a design change. I've been playing around with font colors and some FREE backgrounds and headers from Shabby Blogs. My original "design" was not really a design at all, it was just what I threw up (no pun intended) there when I first started my blog. This is my first attempt at an actual "design."

What do you think? Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings (unless you tell me you absolutely HATE it!). Just wondering if this is a good change or too much. I could UNDO the yellow background on either side and just leave it white if you think it's too much. Or maybe you think the yellow is too YELLOW? I do like the header, so don't be too harsh about that.

Most of us look at hundreds of blogs (or is that just me?) and I know when there's a blog design that I like, but it's different when you're the one creating it!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :) More craft room projects coming this week, and I'm almost done with my Master Bedroom redo so be sure you come back by and check things out.

7 comments:

  1. I love it all! The header reminds of scrapbooking - something I love so that's all good. I just want to pull out the second "paper" to get a better look at the flowers... No, the yellow isn't too much. Just white might be boring I think. Definitely good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with your blog header. I can't imagine making one myself! I love what you did with the CD holder in the previous post - very clever and very pretty. I just might have to do that myself! Thanks for becoming a follower...I have added my name to your followers (sunflowers). Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it- it actually reminded me of the little fabric organizer you just did with the paper on it, so it seems very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a keeper...luv the header and the background! Hope you have a FUN Monday!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it. Colors are nice and it's easy to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am visiting from Marketing Mondays...I LOVE your blog design! How in the world did you get that awesome font onto your header???? Please, please tell me!! I have been trying to figure out how to do that forever!!!
    I love your blog - I am following now!! I hope you'll visit mine - I am having my first giveaway today - http://tenthousandhugs.blogspot.com.

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)