I am so excited to have been awarded the "Versatile Blogger Award" by Ginger over at Super Stinky Boys (how can you not love a blog with a name like that?). This is my first award, and I am honored!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Thank you so much Ginger for this honor. As a new blogger, it's nice to know that people are not only reading, but actually enjoying what I am sharing. Thanks for your support!
7 Things About Me
1) I speak Spanish.
2) I am certified to teach yoga (and wish I could find the time to do so!).
3) As a social worker I have worked in a domestic violence shelter, adoption agency and children's hospital.
4) I am addicted to Days of Our Lives
5) My husband and I spent 5 years renovating our dream home; only to sell it when it was almost finished (in order for me to be a SAHM so it was totally worth it!).
6) I got married when I was 21 (do as I say, not as I do, kids).
7) I believe that we mothers and wives should put ourselves first every now and then. Go get a manicure, go antique shopping, get a margarita with a girlfriend. It makes us better mothers and wives when we come home! (And thankfully I have a husband who supports this belief!).
Boy, that was hard. It's always difficult to write about yourself. I could write a book about my children before lunch, but coming up with 7 things about myself is tough!
15 Fantastic Bloggers (and you should totally check them out!)
1) Cassie at Primitive and Proper
2) Laura at along for the ride
3) Ashley at Little Miss Momma
4) Miss Mustard Seed at Mustard Seed Creations
5) Nina at Nina's Nest
6) Annie at The House That Jade Built
7) Jennifer at The Magic Brush, Inc.
8) Stehpanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming
9) Cassity at Remodelaholic
10) Ann Marie at la maison LaFortune
11) Brooke at All Things Thrifty
12) Bridgette & Rebekah at All Thingz Related
13) Becca at Home Is Where My Story Begins.
14) Pam at diy Design Fanatic
15) Rachelle at Fingerprints on the Fridge
It was really hard to limit myself to only 15! There are so many talented women out there!
So there you have it. I will proudly display my "Versatile Blogger Award" badge on my blog. Go check out these other fantastic blogs (if you're not already following!) and I'm sure you'll see why I am passing this award on to them.